Who we are
Our website address is: https://amyjean.live and the contents are the property of Jean Publications, LLC, DBA Amy Jean.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your personal privacy is very important to us. Your information will not be sold or used in any way other than to provide convenience for your experience in using our site and to communicate with you directly. Communication will only be directly from amyjean.live regarding your order or to inform you of additional savings or new opportunities within amyjean.live. You may opt out of any communication other than order information at any time.
- Meet Amy Jean
- A Step Back
- Amy Jean Blog
- Amy Jean Book Reviews
- Books by Amy Jean
- Contact Amy Jean
- My account
- News and Interviews
- Request an interview or book signing with Amy Jean
- Side Steps Terrorizing Sound Bites
- Side Steps Terrorizing Sound Bites Part 2
- The Kingdom Has Arrived Volume 1
- The Kingdom Has Arrived Volume 2
- The Long Stretch
- Upcoming Amy Jean Events
- THIS KISS!
- The Spec in My Eye
- Lashing Tongues
- Time Rolled Away
- The Devil’s Miraculous Feat
- Saving Dignity and Grace
- Where in the heck are you getting those ideas?!?!
- Rhyme and Reason
- Your Simplicity
- It was Rigged from the Start
- Refresh in the Great Outdoors
- Nickel Us
- Golden Child
- I SAID I’LL DO IT MYSELF!
- Solid Memories for Me?
- The Story is Continually Rewritten
- I hate what if’s, but what if?
- Murky Memories
- Who Precisely is Who?
- Love Runs Out
- Made Mental For Health:
- Our Art is Ridiculously Smart!
- Layers of Time = No Doomsday
- Love, Beauty, and Lust
- Just a bit of Motherly Insight!
- It’s a Pensive Pondering Puzzle
- No more reflecting on the past or dreaming a future cast.
- The Beauty of the Written Word
- Radioactive Decay, Disintegration of Affection
- A Treasure To Preserve; Let Me Be Heard!
- A Memoir of the Past, Lasts
- Open Brain Pathways to Purpose, Passion, and Peace
- Change Your Mind
- Creative Syrup or Creative Juice?
- Aurora Now Evanescent
- Wildlife Refuge
- High Flyer or Slow Rider?
- Sever True Love?
- Why do we have a Tent City? Transformation Please
- I’d Like To Splice Together Only Great Views
- Dreams so real they have a lived-in feel
- Skydive to Revive one Foundation of Love
- The Potentially Prolific Power of Poetry
- “Am I a writer?” Ways to get your creative syrup flowing.
- A Drop Cloth to Collect!
- A Sacred Union
- Petrichor? No, Stuck!
- I must confess… I cried when I saw the work my illustrator did for this poem in my upcoming book: Side Steps Terrorizing Sound Bites Part 2 – Some Things are Black and White
- Clean Room
- Divine Perfection
- My Garden
- ALL LIVES MATTER
- Say Something ―Your giving up on me ?
- Sediments: A Few Remaining Thoughts
- Things Great
- Loving Motion
- The Doors
- I’m Back – You got my back and I got yours
- A Tad Off
- Love Celebrations
- NO, NO! Mistakes Made in Haste
- Says Who!
- A Long Shot
- THE LADDER!
- Mustn’t Have Been
- Suffering for growth?
- NOT HAPPENING!
- Never Came Along
- Morning Dreams
- Soup Up My Day
- The Stretch Too Long
- A Formula for a Future
- The law was our custodian until Christ came
- Wednesday’s Wisdom
- Are Religion and Sex Mutually Exclusive?